Do I have to neutralize SCR?
No, it just needs to be rinsed cleanly from the surface! No neutralization required!
I used SCR and my coating peeled off! What happened?
One of two things – either SCR was not applied strongly enough and your coating was unable to form a good bond with the substrate, or the SCR was left on the surface too long and formed a residue preventing a clean surface to bond to. Make sure your surface is clean before you start your new coating!
Eco-Friendly Concrete Cleaner with Degreaser and Light Etch
SCR is a concentrated concrete cleaner, degreaser, and etcher which is a safe alternative to muriatic acid. Manufactured for the solution to go into the pores of the concrete and bubbling the impurities out to be rinsed away. Learn how to clean concrete, cement, bricks, and pavers. Super Concrete Renovator (SCR) is also eco-friendly
- SCR (super concrete renovator) is the premier professional grade concrete floor cleaner and de-greaser
- Makes the preparation process easy and efficient prior to application of any of our coatings
- Just wash, scrub and rinse!
- Will not harm grass or gardens!
- Quickly provides properly prepared and profiled surfaces that will bond to a lasting finish with any of our sealers and coatings!
Concrete Cleaner SCR™ Video